INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS FOR PRESENT AND FUTURE CHALLENGES
2021 International Symposium on Electronics and Smart Devices (ISESD) will be held as Virtual Conference in Bandung, Indonesia on June 29-30, 2021.
ISESD is seeking for original, high impact research papers on all topics related to the development and social adoption of Electronics and Smart Devices. Papers are peer-reviewed and selected based on technical novelty, integrity of the analysis and social impacts and practical relevance.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements. For reference, papers from previous ISESD Conference (ISESD 2016 – 2019) have been indexed by IEEE Xplore and can be accessed online here.
- IEEE Catalog Number: CFP21J03-USB
- USB : ISBN : 978-1-6654-4145-2
We cordially invite you to present your latest investigation and new original idea/concept by submitting manuscripts to this conference through this submission site.
TOPICS (not limited to)
- Electronics Circuit, Devices, and System
- Smart and Secure Electronics Devices
- Nanomaterials for Devices and Circuit
- MEMS and NEMS
- Photonic Devices and OEIC
- Artificial Intelligence
- Microelectronics and Nanoelectronics for application in:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Control and Instrumentation
- Biomedical Devices