Manuscript must be prepared in English with a maximum length of six (6) printed pages IEEE format (ten-point font) including figures. The symposium maintains the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are longer than 6 pages. For your submission you can use the standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats which can be found at:
Technical paper must be submitted electronically via ISESD2017 paper submission system.
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English.
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The maximum manuscript length is six (6) pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Papers must be formatted for standard letter-size (8.5″ x 11″) paper.
- Authors must submit their papers electronically via paper submission system.