Manuscript must be prepared in English with a maximum length of six (6) printed pages IEEE format (ten-point font) including figures. The symposium maintains the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are longer than 6 pages. For your submission you can use the standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats which can be found at:
Technical paper must be submitted electronically via ISESD2017 paper submission system.
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English.
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The maximum manuscript length is six (6) pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Papers must be formatted for standard letter-size (8.5″ x 11″) paper.
- Authors must submit their papers electronically via paper submission system.
PDF Express Guidelines
Before Creating a PDF
Add the copyright notice to the bottom left of the first page of your source document.
The copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-2778-5/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating PDF Express Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF Express site.
First time users should do the following:
- select the New User-Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 41762X for the conference ID
- your email address.
- Continue to enter information as prompted
An online confirmations will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF Express need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. verity that your contact Information is valid.