Smart Device emerges as a set of integrated technologies new exciting solutions and services that are set to change the way people live. Smart Device is rewarded by many as a fruitful future technological sector in order to enhance quality of our lives. Smart Device covers a large wealth of consumer centric technologies (from sensors to communications up to software platforms) and it is applicable to an even larger set of application domains (from manufacturing to e-health, smart payments, from logistics to automotive). Innovation will be nurtured and driven by the possibilities offered by the combination of increased technological capabilities, new business models and the rise of new ecosystems.
ISESD has become the premier gathering place where visionary, ground-breaking research meets leading industry experts in the field of electronics, smart device, and other related technologies. Topics include smart device system architecture, smart device enabling technologies, smart device services and applications, and the social implications of smart device.
ISESD is seeking for original, high impact research papers on all topics related to the development and social adoption of the Smart Devices. Papers are peer-reviewed and selected based on technical novelty, integrity of the analysis and social impacts and practical relevance.
The ISESD 2017 will include regular sessions on the topics listed below.
- Devices, Circuits, and Systems
- Analog Circuits, Filters and Data Conversion
- Analog and Mixed Signal Processing
- Numerical Methods and Circuit Simulation
- Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic Processing
- Sensors and Devices
- Intelligent Instrumentations
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Analog and Digital ICs for Communications
- Low Power Design & VLSI Physical Synthesis
- Modeling, Simulation and CAD Tools
- VLSI Architecture for Signal Processing
- Communication Systems
- Radio Propagation and Channel Modeling
- Communication Theory
- Antenna and Propagation
- Wideband Communications
- Wireless Systems
- Intelligent Communication Systems and Network Protocols
- Multimedia and Systems
- Speech, image, audio/acoustics, and video processing
- Video and Multimedia Technology & Communications
- Multimedia Processing for e-Learning
- Signal Processing
- Digital Filters and Filter Banks
- Wavelets and Multi-rate Signal Processing
- Adaptive, Non-linear and Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Fast Computations for Signal Processing, and
- Communication Systems
- Intelligent Signal Processing for Communications & Systems
- Secure Signal Processing
- Optical and medical Signal Processing
- Noise Control
- Internet of Things
- Smart Devices
- Smart Card Technology
- Smart phone, smart home, and smart city
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers reflecting original, unpublished work in these fields. Papers should not exceed 6 pages including results, figures, and references. Manuscript templates will be made available on the website. Only electronic submissions with PDF files will be accepted via the symposium website.
The CD-ROM/Flash-drive proceedings of accepted papers will be made available at the symposium.
- IEEE Catalog Number: CFP17J03-USB
- ISBN: 978-1-5386-2777-8
Authors are expected to present their papers at the symposium upon acceptance and presenting authors are required to register for the symposium. Only papers presented at the symposium will be submitted to IEEE for further review to be included in IEEE Xplore database.
For more information about papers, please refer to Author Guidelines.