CALL FOR PAPER
The International Symposium on Electronics and Smart Devices (ISESD) is an annual event organized by the Electronics Research Group of SEEI ITB and Microelectronics Center ITB, and sponsored by IEEE Indonesia Section, IEEE SSCS Indonesia Chapter, and IEEE EDS Indonesia Chapter. ISESD provides an international forum that bring together researchers and academia that are actively involved in the field of electronics and smart devices, to report and discuss on latest innovations and developments, and to exchange ideas and advances in all related aspects.
- ISESD 2016 was held in Bandung, Indonesia.
- ISESD 2017 was held in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- ISESD 2018 was held in Bandung, Indonesia.
Papers published in previous ISESD are already available at IEEE Xplore: ISESD in IEEE Xplore
The 4th 2019 ISESD will be held at Udayana University in Bali, Indonesia on October 8-9, 2019 as a collaboration between the IEEE EDS Indonesia chapter, Electronics RG ITB and Udayana University, and technically supported by IEEE SSCS Indonesia Chapter. We invite all prospective author to submit their abstract to this symposium. The abstract will be fast reviewed by board of reviewer and accepted abstract should submit the full paper within specified time line.
Topics to be discussed in the symposium include, but are not limited to:
- Electronics Circuit, Devices, and System
- Smart and Secure Electronics Devices
- Nanomaterials for Devices and Circuit
- MEMS and NEMS
- Photonic Devices and OEIC
- Materials, Electronics, Microelectronics, and Nanoelectronics in:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Control, Instrumentation
- Abstract should consist of research background, problem statement, review of related previous study, methodology, data/result, brief analysis & discussion, and keywords
- Abstract and full paper must be written in English.
- Abstract should not exceed 2 pages of A4 paper size including relevant figures/graphics and tables.
- Full paper should not exceed 5 pages of A4 paper size using 2-columns IEEE paper format. Extra pages are subjected for extra charge.
- Abstract and full paper should be submitted through Submission Page